Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • Yeet.

    Yeet。

  • Yee?

    Yee?

  • Yeet.

    Yeet。

  • Geek.

    Geek?

  • Yeet.

    Yeet。

  • - Yeet? - Yeah.

    Yeet?對。

  • - What does that mean? - Just likeyeet.

    - 這是什麼意思? - 就是... yeet 的意思。

  • We've invited you all back to school today to talk with a total stranger about growing up in your different generations.

    我們今天邀請你們回來學校跟陌生人聊聊在不同的年代長大的經驗。

  • You each have a stack of questions.

    你們都拿到了一疊題目。

  • Let's see how it goes.

    我們來看看會發生什麼事。

  • What are your favorite or most-used slang expressions?

    你最常用或最喜歡的俚語是什麼?

  • You know, like, do people still say "fleek"?

    你知道,現在還有人用 fleek這個字嗎?

  • - Things are on fleek? - No, no.

    像是,事情很到位?不,沒有。

  • I would have to say "jah-like."

    我會說 jah-like 。

  • And it's a term that you use when you want to refer to something as "very."

    這個詞彙可以拿來形容「非常」。

  • So if we had just finished a class and we had taken a test, we would say, "Oh, that class was jah-like hard."

    所以如果我們上完一堂課,然後考了試,我們可以說「噢,這堂課好 jah-like 難」。

  • So, a party could be jah-like?

    所以,一個派對也可以 jah-like 怎樣嗎?

  • Lit.

    接 lit。

  • Fun.

    「好玩」的意思。

  • It was a thing where everyone went, "Oh, that's bad."

    有個說法,大家說「噢,壞透了!」

  • And that meant it was good.

    但其實那是很棒的意思。

  • Oh, right.

    噢,對。

  • Yeah.

    是。

  • Like "sick."

    就像 sick 。

  • Oh, it means it's cool?

    噢,那是很酷的意思?

  • Yeah.

    對。

  • Some people say "sick."

    有些人說 sick 。

  • For me, I say "dope."

    我的話,我會說 dope。

  • What is something you did and got in trouble for?

    你做了什麼事情惹出了麻煩?

  • I was a good kid.

    我是個乖孩子。

  • I think I was afraid to get in trouble.

    我想我很怕惹麻煩。

  • I had a knack for not getting in trouble.

    我有不惹上麻煩的訣竅。

  • I'm typically the guy that helped everybody get out of trouble.

    我通常是那個幫大家解圍的人。

  • The only time I remember getting in trouble was in pre-K.

    我唯一記得我闖的禍是在學前班的時候。

  • I was making soap mountains in the bathroom.

    我在廁所做肥皂山。

  • I think being late for class was my biggest problem.

    我想上課遲到是我最大的問題。

  • Cutting school.

    蹺課。

  • This girl, she tore up my calendar for no reason.

    有個女生,她無緣無故把我的行事曆撕掉。

  • So I was, like, "Oh, you did that to me, so I'm going to do that to you."

    所以我想說:「妳這樣對我,那我也要這樣對妳」。

  • I would have a phone and, like, text guys.

    我有一支手機,我會拿來傳簡訊給男生。

  • And I wasn't supposed to be texting guys yet because I wasn't, according to my parents, old enough to be talking to boys.

    我不應該傳簡訊給男生的,因為我爸媽所說,我年紀還太小,不能跟男生說話。

  • And also running my mouth too much.

    我話太多了。

  • Same.

    我也是。

  • Once I get started talking, I can't stop.

    只要我開始講話,我就停不下來。

  • And it's all downhill from there.

    再來一切就會走下坡。

  • We would pick up stuff from the dump, and we end up picking up these anti-tank rocket launchers.

    我們會撿垃圾堆裡面的東西。我們最後撿到了反坦克火箭筒。

  • And we stuffed bottle rockets in it.

    然後我們會放自製寶特瓶火箭進去。

  • We got in trouble for that.

    我們因此闖禍了。

  • What is something your kids don't know about you?

    關於你,有什麼事情是你的孩子不知道的?

  • Oh, my sex life.

    噢,我的性生活。

  • I'm in my 50s. My husband's in his 60s.

    我五十幾歲,我的老公六十幾歲。

  • We are madly in love, and we still have great sex.

    我們還在熱戀,而且性生活還是很美滿。

  • That's awesome.

    太棒了。

  • I think my daughter doesn't really know that I'm very sensitive.

    我想我的女兒不知道我很敏感。

  • I'm very strong-minded.

    我很有主見。

  • And I act very strong because I want her to grow up to be very strong.

    我故作堅強,因為我希望我的女兒長大後可以堅強。

  • But she does have a very sensitive side as well.

    但她也有脆弱的一面。

  • I had a wild side.

    我有狂野的一面。

  • Other things about... my kids I wouldn't want them necessarily to know, is my failures.

    我認為我的孩子不一定需要知道我的失敗經驗。

  • That I have had times when I didn't want them to know that I was depressed about how I was going to pay the bills, take care of the family.

    我不想讓他們知道我有時候會因為要負擔家計、養家餬口而感到低落。

  • What is something your parents don't know about you?

    有什麼事情是你的家人不知道的嗎?

  • They definitely don't know how bad I am at math.

    他們絕對不知道我的數學有多爛。

  • I am a goody two-shoes, but I have a little rebellious spark.

    我是個乖寶寶。但我也有短暫的叛逆期。

  • It's funny, my parents think I'm one to go and get into trouble while my friends think the opposite.

    很好笑,我爸媽覺得我是會惹事情的那一個。我朋友們的想法完全相反。

  • I guess I can be pretty stressed out a lot of the time.

    我想我很多時候壓力很大。

  • I try to put myself forward as a pretty stress-free, carefree person to my family, to my friends.

    我試著讓自己在家人和朋友面前看似無憂無慮,

  • But sometimes it just gets the best of me.

    但有時候還是會被壓力擊倒。

  • All the rehearsals, then, like, practices that they've driven me to, and all that they provide, and...

    所以他們開車載我去的彩排和練習,他們提供給我的所有東西。

  • So yeah, I guess they don't really know that I'm super grateful.

    所以對,我想他們不知道我非常感謝他們。

Yeet.

Yeet。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋