Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • I used to have nothing.

    我曾經一無所有。

  • And then I got this job...

    直到得到了這份工作……

  • This family...

    這些家人……

  • But nothing lasts forever.

    但沒有什麼是永恆的。

  • I heard you had to leave in a hurry.

    聽說妳得趕著離開。

  • It's never easy these days.

    現在的日子已不再好過。

  • So, what are you going to do?

    妳打算怎麼辦?

  • I've lived a lot of lives.

    我喬裝過很多身份。

  • But I'm done running from my past.

    但我不想再逃避過去。

  • I know you're out there.

    我知道妳在這。

  • I know you know I'm out here.

    我知妳知道我在這裡。

  • So are we going to talk like grownups?

    那我們要像成熟的大人好好談嗎?

  • Is that what we are?

    我們是那種人嗎?

  • It's good to see you too, sis.

    我也很高興見到你,老妹。

  • What brings you home?

    什麼風把你吹回家了?

  • We have unfinished business.

    我們有未了結的事。

  • We have to go back to where it all started.

    我們得回到一切的開端。

  • Lucky us.

    我們還真幸運呢。

  • One thing's for sure.

    有件事是確定的。

  • It's gonna be a hell of a reunion.

    這場重聚可精采了呢。

  • Still fits.

    還很合身。

  • Family...

    家人……

  • Back together again.

    又團聚了。

  • You got fat.

    你變胖了。

I used to have nothing.

我曾經一無所有。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋