Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • I really believe in astrology.

    我很信星座學。

  • I'm, like, 110 percent into it.

    我 110% 相信星座(學)。

  • I think it's dumb.

    我覺得星座(學)很蠢。

  • [What people think about zodiac signs: Fire & Water signs.]

    [人們對星座的看法:火象和水象星座]

  • [We asked these people how they would describe the following zodiac signs.]

    [我們請這些人形容以下星座。]

  • [Aries, March 21–April 19, Element: Fire]

    [牡羊座,3 月 21 日到 4 月 19 日,火象星座]

  • - Air. - Stubborn.

    -像風一樣。-固執。

  • Dominate.

    控制狂。

  • - Hard-headed. - Aries is a fighter.

    -很理智。-牡羊座是個戰士。

  • Passionate.

    熱情的。

  • Fiery.

    火爆的。

  • Bossy, but not bossy in a bad way, but just, you know, in charge of everything.

    很愛比手劃腳,但不是不好的那種,你知道的,就是什麼事都要管。

  • [Pisces, February 19–March 20, Element: Water]

    [雙魚座,2 月 19 日到 3 月 20 日,水象星座]

  • It's like someone misspelled pieces.

    給人的感覺就是 pieces 這個單字被拼錯了。

  • Mmmmm, Pisces are sensitive.

    嗯,雙魚座很感性。

  • They're really creative.

    他們富有創意。

  • They're too nice.

    他們人太好了。

  • - Like, a lot of Pisces, like follow their own path. They're very, very much weirdos. - I can take that...

    -我同意。-雙魚座的人都只跟著自己的步調走,十足的怪咖。

  • - Pisces is that guy that's so nice that you're like, there's something wrong. - Exactly.

    -雙魚座很容易善良過頭,就會覺得好像哪裡怪怪的。-千真萬確。

  • And I get along with every single Pisces I've ever met.

    我跟每個認識的雙魚座都處得很好。

  • They don't ask for much.

    他們不要求什麼回報。

  • Like, a Pisces is the person who you're like, "It's fine." And they're like, "Listen, it's not fine. Let's sit down and talk about this."

    當你說「沒事」的時候...雙魚座的人就會說「聽著,你怎麼可能沒事呢?讓我們坐下來好好談談。」-

  • Yeah. I am. It's so annoying.

    沒錯,我就是這樣,我超煩人的。

  • [Leo, July 23–August 22, Element: Fire] - Leos are fun. - Boss.

    [獅子座,7 月 23 日到 8 月 22 日,火象星座] -獅子座很有趣。 -愛指揮。

  • Arrogant.

    傲慢。

  • Ambitious as f***.

    野心他 X 的大。

  • They will fight you on everything.

    他們什麼都能跟你吵。

  • Leos are prideful.

    獅子座很高傲。

  • Yeah, we have a lot of pride. I'll say that.

    沒錯,我們自尊心很強。我同意。

  • Center of attention.

    人群中的焦點。

  • - I think they're leaders, often. - Leaders, yeah.

    -他們通常是扮演領導者的角色。-沒錯,領導者。

  • And like, they like to be in charge.

    而且他們喜歡承擔責任。

  • We're also, like, really misunderstood. We're gold egg, so we're all flashy and hard on the outside, but the minute you crack us, we are all goopy and, like, mushy.

    我們很常被誤會。我們就像一顆金蛋,看似華麗且堅硬的外表,但當你敲開我們的心房,我們的內在是軟綿綿的。

  • [Cancer, June 21–July 22, Element: Water]

    [巨蟹座,6 月 21 日到 7 月 22 日,水象星座]

  • - Moody. Oh, my God. - There's a reason Cancer is a crab.

    -喜怒無常,我的天啊。-巨蟹座是一隻螃蟹是有原因的。

  • - Emotional. - Yeah.

    -情緒化。-對。

  • Loving.

    有愛心的。

  • Straightforward, but caring.

    直來直往,但很照顧人。

  • But I love them. They're also very caring though.

    我愛他們。他們很照顧人。

  • They're so peaceful.

    他們愛好和平。

  • Very athletic.

    非常擅長運動。

  • - Yeah. - Cancers will bring you flowers. Cancers are romantic.

    -對。-巨蟹座是那種會送你花束的人。 他們很浪漫。

  • [Sagittarius, November 22–December 21, Element: Fire] Anthropomorphically sexy.

    [射手座,11 月 22 日到 12 月 21 日,火象星座] 性感的化身。

  • What the hell does that even mean?

    這到底是什麼意思?

  • Wanderlust.

    喜愛旅遊。

  • You know how, like, Disney characters are, like, oh, like, Disney characters are attractive, but, like, oh, they're cartoons, like, I'm conflicted.

    -你知道的,就像迪士尼的角色一樣。你覺得他們很有魅力,但又想到他們只是動畫中的角色。 就讓我很矛盾。 -好,我懂了。

  • - Right, okay. - Free spirit.

    自由靈魂的象徵。

  • Always looking for another adventure.

    總是在尋找下一趟冒險。

  • They're like, "Oh, I'm sexy, but I'm a horse, so you can't have sex with me."

    他們會說:「我很有吸引力,但我是隻馬,所以你不能跟我發生性關係。」

  • They're very much in their own element, they do their own thing, and they get sh*t done.

    他們做事都很得心應手。他們會把自己該做的事都做完。

  • [Scorpio, October 23–November 21, Element: Water] Vicious.

    [天蠍座,10 月 23 日到 11 月 21 日,水象星座] 狠毒的。

  • Yeah, my sister's a Scorpio. And it's just the realyou don't know what you're gonna get.

    對,我的姊姊就是天蠍座。跟天蠍座相處,真的,事事都難以預測。

  • Scorpios are probably more likely to f*** you over.

    天蠍座比較像是那種會欺負你的人。

  • - Don't mess with a Scorpio... because you will get whipped hard. - Mmm-hmm.

    -不要惹天蠍座。因為你會被修理得很慘。-嗯嗯。

  • - Intense... Scorpios are intense. - We're intense.

    -情感強烈的。天蠍座情感很強烈。-天蠍座的情感的確很強烈。

  • But I think underneath it all are really, really sensitive.

    但我想他們的內心深處是非常細緻的。

  • - But like... yeah. - I'm very sensitive, but I don't show it. Like I show no emotions, never.

    -但就是... 對啊。-我很敏感,但我從不表露出來。我不會表現出我的情緒,從不。

  • Yo, I'm gonna say sex appeal.

    我覺得他們很性感。

  • [How would you describe your zodiac sign?]

    [你會怎麼形容自己的星座?]

  • - They're just very attractive people. Like I can't think of a... - Just keep flattering.

    -一群有魅力的人。我想不到... -你就繼續自吹自擂!

  • They do tend to be very attractive people.

    他們的確是非常有魅力的人。

I really believe in astrology.

我很信星座學。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋