Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • I either love 'em or I hate 'em.

    我對他們又愛又恨。

  • [What people think about zodiac signs: Air & Earth signs]

    [人們對星座的看法:風象和土象星座]

  • [We asked these people how they would describe the following zodiac signs]

    [我們請這些人形容以下星座。]

  • [Gemini, May 21–June 20, Element: Air] Gemini's are all the emotions, all at once, all the time.

    [雙子座,5 月 21 日到 6 月 20 日,風象星座] -雙子座總是情感豐沛。

  • They're super mysterious.

    他們超神秘的。

  • One minute, they are the happiest people ever.

    前一刻,他們可能是世上最開心的人。

  • - Two-faced... Sorry. - Crazy.

    -表裡不一,抱歉了。-很瘋狂。

  • And the next minute, they have a different personality.

    而下一秒,他們會性情大轉。

  • But, I think that they are also super loyal.

    但是,我覺得他們很忠誠。

  • Very ambitious.

    很有野心。

  • Helpful.

    樂於助人。

  • Gemini is the person at the bar, who, if a guy is bothering you, will... she'll throw a punch.

    假如妳在酒吧被男生糾纏,雙子座會是那個替妳賞他一拳的人。

  • [Taurus, April 20–May 20, Element: Earth] That's the one that's like the bull, right?

    [金牛座,4 月 20 日到 5 月 20 日,土象星座] -是長得像公牛的那個對嗎?

  • I would say stubborn.

    固執。

  • - Stubborn. - Super stubborn. Oh, my God. Yes.

    -固執。-超級固執,我的天啊,沒錯!

  • BFF.

    好閨蜜。

  • - Very nice car. - Oh yeah. They love flashy things. Like, Taurus' are very materialistic.

    -是一台好車。-喔對,他們很愛閃亮的東西。金牛座是物質主義者。

  • They're pretty chill individuals.

    他們相當從容、做自己。

  • I'm just saying the Ford Taurus, it's very stable.

    我只是在說福特房車 Taurus 性能很穩定。

  • - Gets in a lot of fights. - Dives in head first, yeah.

    -他們很常跟別人起衝突。-衝動行事,對。

  • They're the bull and they're, like, goin' at it straight.

    因為他們是公牛,所以他們就會直直往前衝。

  • I think they're super down-to-earth.

    我覺得他們性格非常謙遜。

  • - I either love 'em or I hate 'em. [Libra, September 23–October 22, Element: Air] - The most charismatic.

    我對他們又愛又恨。[天秤座,9 月 23 日到 10 月 22 日,風象星座] -最有魅力的星座。

  • -The best. I love Libras. - I love... yeah... I love Libras, too.

    -他們是最棒的,我愛天秤座。-沒錯,我也愛他們。

  • My mom is a Libra and she's very, very critical, not just because she's Asian.

    我媽是天秤座的,她非常愛批判,並不只是因為她是亞洲人。

  • They're just so charming.

    他們很迷人。

  • Libra's the kind of person that will, like, fart in an elevator and then walk out as the door is closing.

    天秤座是那種會在電梯裡放屁,然後在關門前瀟灑離去的人。

  • We're really indecisive and can be wishy-washy.

    我們是那種猶豫不決且優柔寡斷的人。

  • - Very nurturing. And that would be... would be my, my word. - Nurturing. That's a great word.

    -很會照顧人。這是我想說的。-會照顧人的。說得很好。

  • But, we're lovers.

    但我們很有愛。

  • -I thought it was the same word as virgin. [Virgo, August 23–September 22, Element: Earth]

    -看起來像英文單字處女的字。[處女座,8 月 23 日到 9 月 22 日,土象星座]

  • - Perfectionist. - Type A.

    - 完美主義者。 - A 型人。

  • Great listeners.

    很好的傾聽者。

  • I think virgos are like, the, psychologists of the astrological wheel.

    我認為處女座就像十二星座中的心理學家。

  • Introspective.

    有自省能力。

  • Detail-oriented.

    注重小細節的。

  • A Virgo's the kinda person who's gonna help you organize your house.

    處女座是那種會幫你整理家裡的人。

  • - They're triathletes. [Aquarius, January 20–February 18, Element: Air]

    -他們是三項鐵人。[水瓶座,1 月 20 日到 2 月 18 日,風象星座]

  • Aloof.

    冷漠。

  • Really, like, let's go with the flow, we'll figure it out.

    感覺他們很隨遇而安,船到橋頭自然直那型人。

  • Head in the clouds.

    愛做白日夢。

  • Always seeing the bigger picture?

    事情看得比較全面?

  • Very, very in tune with their bodies.

    他們肢體很協調。

  • Aquarius is the kinda person that, uh... owns some kind of large reptile and just makes no, it's like not a big deal. It's like "I got an iguana."

    水瓶座是那種會養某種巨型爬蟲類,然後還認為這沒什麼的人。他們會說「我養了一隻鬣蜥。」

  • It's like, who the f*** has an iguana?

    但是誰 XX 會養鬣蜥?

  • - Plain Jane. - What? [Capricorn, December 22–January 19, Element: Earth]

    -普妹。- 什麼?[摩羯座,12 月 22 日到 1 月 19 日,土象星座]

  • - My Mom is Capricorn! She's awesome. - Oh, I'm sorry.

    -我媽是摩羯座的!而且她很讚!- 喔,抱歉。

  • - Can I use a lifeline? - No one ever says like, "Oh, you're such a Capricorn."

    -我可以查一下嗎?-沒人會用「你真的很摩羯。」來形容人。

  • I feel like capricorns are really sad.

    摩羯座的人感覺都很悲傷。

  • I feel like they're, they... feel like they're often overlooked.

    他們好像經常被忽略。

  • I feel they're very mysterious and even if they're having a really tough time in life, you more than likely won't know.

    他們很神秘,神秘到可能他們正在經歷難關,你都看不出來。

  • Level-headed, I would say, they like have... they, they really think about their decisions.

    我應該會說沈穩。他們會三思而後行。

  • [How would you describe your zodiac sign?]

    [你會怎麼形容自己的星座?]

  • - Capricorn has got a 10-year-plan. - Yeah.

    -摩羯座會幫自己訂一個十年計畫。-對。

  • - Ya know, but it might not even be a good plan, but they're gonna stick to that plan. -Yeah.

    -你知道的,也許計劃很爛,但他們會堅持到底。-對。

I either love 'em or I hate 'em.

我對他們又愛又恨。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋