Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • Preparing for college.

    為大學做準備。

  • Many of us hear about time management.

    很多人聽說過時間管理。

  • We hear advice like make checklists, keep a schedule, practice good study habitsyada, yada, yawn.

    我們會得到一些建議,像是列待辦清單、安排行程表、養成良好的讀書習慣,有的沒的。

  • Sure, all the suggestions are helpful, but they're just a piece of the time management plan, and they don't fit everyone.

    沒錯,所有的建議都是有幫助的,但它們只是時間管理計畫的一部分,而且也不適用於所有人。

  • Manage your time at schoolwork will be easier.

    在學業上的時間管理會變得比較容易。

  • It sounds good.

    這話聽起來很棒。

  • The reality? It's been easy getting by without a plan.

    現實呢?過去沒有計畫的日子也過得很輕鬆。

  • But the further we move in our education, the higher the stakes.

    但我們的教育程度越高,風險就越大。

  • We are betting that we could meet our GPA goals without healthy study habits.

    我們下的賭注是,沒有良好的讀書習慣也能達成我們的 GPA 目標。

  • Classes get harder and you may find yourself drowning in challenging coursework, and you never bothered learning how to swim.

    當課程難度變高,你會發現自己快要被富有挑戰性的課堂作業淹沒,而你卻從未曾學習游泳。

  • How to form good study habits?

    如何養成良好的讀書習慣?

  • First, stop comparing yourself to your friends.

    首先,別再拿自己和你的朋友比較了。

  • [You] Think they get good grades without studying? Nope.

    你以為他們不讀書就有好成績嗎?不。

  • You need to find out what works for you.

    你需要找到適合你的方法。

  • And cramming like a hibernated chipmunk is not the solution.

    像冬眠的花栗鼠把嘴巴塞滿食物是沒有辦法解決問題的。

  • So, where to begin?

    所以,該如何開始呢?

  • Know thyself.

    了解自己。

  • There is no magic bullet for finding the right routine.

    想找到屬於自己的例行方式是沒有靈丹妙藥的。

  • First thing you need to learn is how you learn.

    第一件要學習的事,就是自己的學習方式。

  • Prioritization is key, and it's an easy first step.

    區分出事情的優先次序是關鍵,也是很容易達成的第一步。

  • Create a list of activities that occupy your time and rank them from highest to lowest priority.

    創建一個佔據你時間的活動清單,並從最高到最低優先順序排序它們。

  • From there, you can begin managing your time.

    你可以從這開始管理你的時間。

  • You are responsible for your success in college.

    大學想要成功就得靠自己。

  • Chances are, your friends aren't looking out for your grades.

    你的朋友可能不在乎你的成績。

  • If they wanna hang out, you have to decide: Do you actually have time or do you have schoolwork?

    如果朋友們想出去玩,你得考量到你有沒有時間或有沒有作業要寫。

  • Start now!

    現在就開始!

  • You may not have a perfect system, and systems can changethat's perfectly fine.

    你的方式或許不完美,而且也可能會有變動,不過沒關係。

  • The more you learn now about how you learn, the easier things will be.

    你現在對如何學習瞭解得越多,一切就會越容易。

  • Halfway through a semester and unhappy with your grades? Ouch!

    學期過了一半,你還是對你的成績感到不滿意嗎?糟糕!

  • That's a tough time to change your game plan.

    這個時候還要改變計畫很難。

  • Plan early and spare yourself the grief.

    提早計畫,別讓自己那麼難過。

  • We've got good news!

    我們有好消息!

  • All around campus are people who can help you understand how you learn.

    校園裡到處都是能幫助你瞭解學習方法的人。

  • Literally, there are resources all over campus designed to help you.

    不誇張,校園裡到處都是設計來幫助你的資源。

  • Office hours provide insight for tackling a class head on.

    輔導時間提供你在課前應付某堂課的資訊。

  • Learning centers help with all subjects and all course levels.

    學習中心能輔導各個科目和所有的課程程度。

  • Schedule meeting times with supportive peers.

    與給予支持的同儕安排晤談時間。

  • It's a surefire way to ensure accountability.

    這是確保有人能負起責任的方法。

Preparing for college.

為大學做準備。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋