Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • These hands were once used for battle...

    這雙手曾經用在戰鬥中⋯⋯

  • ... now they're but humble tools for peace.

    ⋯⋯現在它們不過是取得和平的普通工具。

  • I need to figure out...

    我必須搞清楚⋯⋯

  • ... exactly who I am.

    ⋯⋯我究竟是誰。

  • I want to choose my own path.

    我想要選擇我自己的路。

  • Live in the moment.

    活在當下。

  • My superhero-ing days are over.

    我當超級英雄的日子已經是過去式。

  • She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories

    ♫ 她的微笑在我看來,讓我想起童年回憶。♫

  • Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky

    ♫ 當時一切猶如藍天般清新 ♫

  • Yes!

    太好了!

  • Remember what I told you.

    記得我曾經告訴過你的。

  • Do you ever feel lost?

    你曾否感到迷失?

  • Just look into the eyes of the people that you love.

    只要看著你所愛之人的雙眼。

  • Not me.

    不是我。

  • What? Just listening.

    什麼?我只是在聆聽。

  • Woah, oh, oh, oh, sweet child of mine. ♫

    ♫ 喔喔喔喔,我可愛的孩子。♫

These hands were once used for battle...

這雙手曾經用在戰鬥中⋯⋯

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋