Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • The words from Cristiano Ronaldo in an Instagram post on Thursday, a day after he left the bench before the final whistle against Tottenham.

    C 羅在與熱刺隊賽事終哨響起前離席後隔天,週四於 Instagram 張貼了一則陳述。

  • It reads, quote, "As I've always done throughout my career, I try to live and play respectfully towards my colleagues, my adversaries, and my coaches."

    它寫著:「如同我在職涯中一直在做的,我面對同儕、對手以及教練都試著以尊敬的態度度日與踢球。」

  • "That hasn't changed. I haven't changed."

    「那從未改變,我也沒改變。」

  • "I'm the same person and the same professional that I've been for the past 20 years playing elite football,"

    「我過去 20 年來的專業選手生活一直都是一樣的人、一樣的專業球員,」

  • "(and) respect has always played a very important role in my decision-making process."

    「而『尊敬』在我決策過程都有舉足輕重的地位。」

  • "I started very young; the older and most experienced players' examples were always very important to me."

    「我從很年輕時就開始踢球,而較年長、有經驗的球員典範對我來說一直很重要。」

  • "Therefore, later on, I've always tried to set the example myself for the youngsters that grew in all the teams that I've represented."

    「所以在後期,我一直想要以身作則,為在我所代表球隊中成長的年輕人樹立榜樣。」

  • "Unfortunately, that's not always possible, and sometimes, the heat of the moment gets the best of us."

    「不幸的是,那不總是可能,而有時衝動會讓我們無法壓抑。」

  • "Right now, I just feel that I have to keep working hard in Carrington, support my teammates, and be ready for everything at any given game."

    「我現在只覺得自己需要繼續在 Carrington 努力、支持我的隊友,然後為任何一場球賽準備完善。」(譯註:Carrington 為曼聯特拉福德訓練中心所在地)

  • "Giving in to the pressure is not an option. It never was."

    「向壓力屈服不是一個選項。他從來就不是。」

  • "This is Manchester United, and united we must stand."

    「這是曼徹斯特聯隊,而我們必須聯合站在一起。」

  • "Soon, we'll be together once again."

    「不久後,我們將再次聚在一起。」

  • He's not with the team today, so this day is not today.

    他今天沒有跟球隊在一起,所以今天不是那一天。

  • You guys have not had the chance to comment on this news since we first heard it.

    兩位從我們聽到新聞到現在,還沒有機會發表評論。

  • - (It's) Not really an apology there by Ronaldo. - No. Um...

    - C 羅這不是真正的道歉。 - 嗯,不是⋯⋯

  • What wawere your reactions⏤I'll just take you back mid-weekwhen he left the pitch before the game was done?

    你⋯⋯我將你帶回週間,當他在球在結束前離開球場時,你的反應是怎麼樣的?

  • Um, I thought it was disrespectful to the football club, disrespectful to his teammates, disrespectful to the fans.

    嗯,我覺得那對於球隊、隊友還有球迷都非常不尊重。

  • And the crafted wordswe've seen two pages on Instagramis a great job by a PR team.

    而我們在 Instagram 上面看到那兩頁雕琢過的文字是公關團隊的傑作。

  • "Sorry"⏤one word would've been good enough for me.

    對我來說,他只要說出「對不起」就已經足夠了。

  • To apologize, 'cause that's what he should've done.

    只要道歉,因為那就是他應該要做的。

  • On the best Manchester United performance, under a new manager who's had difficult circumstances coming to the football club,

    在曼聯表現極佳、新教練加入情勢困難球隊的狀況下,(譯註:足球術語中的 manager 即代表「教練」)

  • this was a night for Cristiano Ronaldowhether he was bought on the pitch or notto go around after the game, and grab Fred by the shoulders, say,

    C羅在那一晚應該——無論他是否有上場比賽,他都該在賽後抓著 Fred 的肩膀對他說:(譯註:Fred 為曼聯球員,於該賽事中得分)

  • "Well done, mate; you were brilliant tonight, and you've gotten us three points."

    「幹得好,夥伴,你今天表現太棒了,你幫我們取得 3 分。」(譯註:英超中,贏賽球隊將在排名表上獲得 3 分)

  • Fred doesn't have many big moments.

    Fred 不常有風光時刻。

  • This manthere isn't many days Fred's gonna be the star.

    這男人——Fred 可以當主角的日子並不多。

  • He doesn't play, he doesn't start todayhe's on the bench after playing so well mid-week.

    他沒出賽——他今天不是先發球員,在週間表現如此良好後,他在板凳上。

  • Cristiano Ronaldo, as a teammate, should've been doing things that, instead of walking down the tunnel, sort of making it about himself.

    身為一名隊友的 C 羅應該要做一些事,而不是從通道離開,把一且焦點弄在自己身上,

  • All the talk's been since this game is about Cristiano Ronaldo, nothing to do with how well Manchester United played on the night.

    從那場賽事後,話題一直圍繞在 C 羅身上,對於曼聯那天表現多好卻隻字未提。

  • Maybe that's the way he wanted it.

    或許那正是他想要的。

  • Heyeah, he did.

    他——對,他大概想這樣。

  • I⏤look, I don't... I don't disagree, um, in regards to that being disrespectful.

    我——聽著,有關那是不尊重人的表現,我同意。

  • Of course, it is.

    那當然是。

  • I think Erik ten Hag miscalculated the situation.

    我覺得 Erik ten Hag 誤判情勢了。(譯註:Erik ten Hag 為曼聯現任總教練)

  • I think he hoped... he hoped he wouldn't get to this day.

    我覺得他是希望不會落得那天的情勢。

  • And he hoped that Cristiano Ronaldo would accept being a role-player.

    我覺得他也希望 C 羅可以扮演好自己的角色。

  • But it was never gonna happen.

    但那從來就是不會發生的。

  • They... they allowed him to leave in the summer; there's wasn't any takers at that timeor it was too late.

    他們准許他在夏季離開,因為當時沒有任何買家,又或者已經太遲。

  • Once... once that happened, and you're expecting him to be a role player, that was never something he was gonna accept.

    一但那個狀況發生,你卻又期望他扮演好自己的角色,他是他絕對不會接受的事。

  • He's not a "aw-shucks" player.

    他並不是所謂的「謙卑」球員。(譯註:aw-shucks 一般用於表現「羞怯;謙卑」的態度)

  • Every team has a "aw-shucks" player; things don't go right? That's OK, it'll get better.

    每個球隊都有一個「謙卑」球員,他們的態度總是:事情不順利嗎?沒關係,會好轉的。

  • That's not him.

    那不是他。

  • It's not himhe's one of the best players to ever grace the football field.

    他不是那種人,它是史上恩賜於足球場的最偉大球員之一。

  • That's never ever going to be the case with him.

    所以那種狀況在他身上永遠不會發生。

  • He is a guy who scores a hat trick, and he's so selfish that the next he goes out, and he wants to score a hat trick again.

    他是那種上演帽子戲法後,自私到下次上場時,還想要再使出一次帽子戲法的人。(譯註:足球術語中的帽子戲法表示一人連續三次得分)

  • And when you don't pass him the ball, he gets upset.

    而你如果不傳球給他,他就會不開心。

  • That's why we love him.

    那就是我們愛他的原因。

  • So we have to accept this side of things.

    所以我們也必須接受事情的這一面。

  • And I... and... and quite frankly, ten Hag

    而我⋯⋯老實說,ten Hag——

  • I said at the beginning of this season he has to win this battle.

    我在這季賽事開始前就說過,他必須贏得這場戰爭。

  • He has to win this tug-of-war.

    他必須拿下這場角力戰。

  • I think, ultimately, he's gotten there.

    我認爲他最終達到目的了。

  • And I think...

    而我覺得⋯⋯

  • He's dropped Ronaldo for this game.

    他這場球賽不用 C 羅。

  • I don't think we'll see him again untilyou know, I think he'll probably leave in January

    我不認為我們會再看到他——我想他大概會在一月離開——

  • I don't think we'll see him in the next few games.

    我不覺得我們會在接下來幾場球賽中看到他。

  • And then, ultimately, I think what that's done is it's bought him respect in the dress room, and ten Hag desperately needs that.

    而我想那最終達成的是,那讓 ten Hag 獲得球員得尊敬,而那是他所迫切需要的。

  • I disagree, and I disagree strongly.

    我不同意,我堅決反對。

  • It's about the team; he said, "We are a team."

    這有關乎團隊,而他也說了:「我們是一個團隊。」

  • And if you support the team, whether you go on for a minute, whether you don't go on at all, you support your teammates.

    如果你支持團隊,不管你是出賽一分鐘或是完全沒上場,你都會支持你的隊友。

  • The moment that you start breaking it up, though, the next one can do thatsomebody else.

    然而從你開始破壞一切那一刻,下一個人也可以那樣做。

  • There was a situation at Arsenal Football Club where Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was their top scorer, but he caused problems for the football club.

    兵工廠足球俱樂部足球隊曾經有一個狀況,當時 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 是球隊得分最高球員,但他給球隊帶來了麻煩。

  • And eventually, it was a huge decision by a young coach, Mikel Arteta, to get him out of the the football club.

    最後,年輕的教練 Mikel Arteta 做出了艱鉅的決策,讓他離開球隊。

  • We have seen a better, bigger, more united Arsenal than we've ever seen because it lost one of its big stars.

    而因為它失去了明星球員之一,我們在那之後看的更好、更大、更團結的兵工廠球隊。

  • - And we don't⏤ - Every player isn't treated equally.

    - 而我們不—— - 每個球員都是被不平等對待。

  • - That's just simple. - Yeah.

    - 就是那麼簡單。 - 是。

  • So, he'll be out of the football club and ultimately get there.

    所以他會離開足球隊,最終達成目標。

  • Hi, there, I'm Rebecca Lowe, studio host for NBC's coverage of the Premier League.

    大家好,我是 Rebecca Lowe,NBC 英超聯賽報導的節目主持人。

  • Don't forget to hit subscribe to watch more videos all season long.

    別忘了點擊訂閱已在全球季期間觀看更多影片。

  • For even more Premier League content, from original series to live matches, head over to Peacock and be sure to tune in for Premier League mornings every weekend on USA Network and on Peacock.

    想要觀看更多英超聯賽的內容,不管是原創系列或是賽事直播,都可以前往 Peacock 觀看,並務必在每週末鎖定 USA Network 和 Peacock 的英超上午。

  • We will see you over there.

    我們那裡見吧。

The words from Cristiano Ronaldo in an Instagram post on Thursday, a day after he left the bench before the final whistle against Tottenham.

C 羅在與熱刺隊賽事終哨響起前離席後隔天,週四於 Instagram 張貼了一則陳述。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋

A2 初級 中文 隊友 球員 足球 俱樂部 遊戲 比賽

C 羅的拒絕道歉對曼聯帶來了哪些影響?看看 NBC 體育頻道的說法。(Cristiano Ronaldo non-apology keeps hogging spotlight at Man United | Premier League | NBC Sports)

  • 18796 76
    林宜悉 發佈於 2022 年 10 月 27 日
影片單字