Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • Do you feel tired all the time but don't know why?

    你是否總是不明緣由地感到疲倦?

  • Does doing even the simplest and quickest of tasks make you feel exhausted and weary?

    是否連做些做簡單、快速的工作都會讓你疲憊不堪?

  • We've made a video on 7 signs of emotional burnout to find out more.

    我們曾經製作過一部影片,列舉 7 個情感倦怠徵兆以進一步了解。

  • Chronic fatigue can be caused by a number of different factors.

    慢性疲勞可能又許多不同因素引起。

  • Usually, things like a poor diet, dehydration, lack of exercise, and a bad sleeping habit are to blame.

    像是飲食不當、脫水、運動不足以及睡眠習慣不佳等狀況通常都是罪魁禍首。

  • But what if it isn't your physical health but, rather, your mental health that's the problem?

    但如果不是你的身體健康,而是心理健康出了問題呢?

  • If you're eating healthy, getting lots of sleep, and exercising regularly but still struggle to make it through most days,

    如果你吃得健康、睡眠充足而且規律運動,但多數日子仍然是掙扎著度過,

  • then the tiredness you feel is most likely due to emotional and mental distress.

    那麼你感覺到的疲勞很可能是源自情感和精神困擾。

  • With that said, here are 6 possible psychological reasons why you feel tired all the time.

    話說至此,以下提供 6 個可能讓你總是感到疲憊的心理因素。

  • 1. You're overwhelmed with life.

    1. 你被生活壓得喘不過氣來。

  • Are you going through a particularly difficult time in your life right now?

    你是否正在經歷人生中特別艱難的時期呢?

  • Like dealing with the death of a loved one, the end of an important relationship, or adjusting to an unfamiliar environment.

    可能正應付著所愛之人的死亡、一個重要關係剛結束,或正在適應陌生環境。

  • It can be overwhelming enough that you start to feel exhausted all the time, trying to deal with it.

    嘗試應付這件事的重擔可以大到讓你開始時時感到疲倦。

  • There's too much pressure weighing you down, too many decisions to make, too many duties and responsibilities you need to attend to.

    有太多拖垮你的壓力、太多要下做的決定、太多需要你關注的任務與職責。

  • You feel like you don't have room to breathe anymore.

    你覺得你已經沒有呼吸的空間了。

  • And you're seriously starting to think that you're only inches away from a complete mental breakdown.

    而你也認真地開始思考你只差一點點就會完全精神崩潰了。

  • 2. You're in a toxic environment.

    2. 你處於一個有毒的環境中。

  • Does your family barely ever get along with each other?

    你家人之間是否幾乎沒有處得來的時候?

  • Are your parents always screaming at one another?

    你的父母是否總是對彼此吼叫、謾罵?

  • Or perhaps you feel like they're all just taking advantage of you without any care for your personal well-being at all.

    或者你覺得家人們都是在佔你的便宜,對你人的幸福毫不關心。

  • Maybe it's your work life that's got you feeling so burnt out all the time.

    也許是你的工作生活讓你總是覺得精疲力竭。

  • Is your boss overworking you to the point where you have no work-life balance anymore?

    老闆給你的工作量是否多到讓你不再有工作和生活之間的平衡?

  • Or maybe all your work mates are trying to sabotage one another.

    又或者是你所有的同事們都試著扯彼此的後腿。

  • Either way, being in a toxic environment constantly puts your mental health at risk and drains a lot of your energy.

    無論是哪種方式,在一個有毒的環境中不斷地使你的心理健康受到威脅 並耗費了你大量的精力。

  • 3. You've neglected your self care.

    3. 你忘記要照顧自己。

  • Have you been neglecting to take care of yourself?

    你是否一直都忽視了對自己的照護?

  • You stop eating right, you barely get any sleep, and you don't keep yourself hydrated or physically fit.

    你不再好好吃東西、幾乎不睡覺,而且也不補充水分或是維持良好體態。

  • Not only that, but you don't make time for yourself to do the things you love and enjoy.

    不僅如此,你還不為自己留出時間做喜歡和享受的事情。

  • You don't have a social life anymore, you don't spend time with your friends and family.

    你不再有社交生活,不花時間和朋友與家人相處。

  • And worst of all, you've lost touch with yourself.

    最糟糕的是,你迷失了自己。

  • 4. You feel anxious all the time.

    4. 你總是感到焦慮。

  • It's not uncommon for people who suffer from anxiety disorders to feel exhausted all the time because your brain is always on high-alert, fight-or-flight mode.

    有焦慮症狀的人時常感到疲憊並不是不尋常的事,因為你的頭腦總是處於高警覺、非戰則逃的狀態。

  • You often experienced sudden spikes in energy levels, which leads you to feeling mentally and emotionally drained.

    你時常會經歷突然增加的能量,讓你感到精神上以及情緒上的疲憊感。

  • You feel tired a lot because your mind is usually running a hundred miles a minute, overthinking and fixating on all the ways something could go horribly wrong.

    你常感覺累的原因是,你的腦袋以異常快的速度在運轉,過度思考且偏執於事態可能演變到很糟糕地步的可能性。

  • 5. You're suffering from depression.

    5. 你受抑鬱症而苦。

  • Chronic fatigue is one of the core criteria for a person to be diagnosed with depression, along with feelings of sadness, emptiness, loneliness, and hopelessness.

    慢性疲勞是一個人被診斷罹患抑鬱症的一個核心要素,另外伴隨著悲傷感、空虛感、孤獨感和絕望感。

  • When you're depressed, you don't have the energy or motivation to do anything, not even the things you used to love and enjoy so much.

    當你抑鬱的時候,會失去做任何事的精力或動力,你過去非常喜愛和享受的東西都一樣。

  • You feel exhausted even when you're just lying in bed all day.

    即便你只是整天躺在床上都會感到疲憊。

  • You wonder what the point is in doing anything at all anymore.

    你甚至會思考做任何事究竟還有什麼意義。

  • You become emotionally numb, shallow, and apathetic.

    你的情感會變得麻木、淺薄且冷漠。

  • It's a kind of tiredness that doesn't go away, no matter how much rest, eat, or sleep you get.

    那是一種不管你休息多久、吃多少或有多少睡眠時間都不會消失的疲累。

  • And 6. You're always stressed out.

    最後第 6. 你壓力總是很大。

  • Are you stressing about studying for a good grade, meeting an important deadline, or finishing a project perfectly?

    你是否在為取得好成績、趕上某個重要的期限或完美結束一個專案而感到極大壓力?

  • Constant long-term exposure to high levels of stress is one of the leading causes behind emotional and mental exhaustion.

    持續暴露在高程度壓力之下是導致情緒與精神疲勞的主因之一。

  • When you're stressed out, your body kicks in to high gear and expends all of its energy on dealing with whatever it is you're so stressed out about.

    當有壓力時,你的身體會進入高速運轉,把所有精力都消耗在處理讓你感到及大壓力的事。

  • Researchers have found that an oversupply of cortisol and adrenaline can wear you out over time and even cause you to suffer a mental or emotional crash.

    研究人員發現,皮質醇和腎上腺素的過度供應會隨著時間推移讓你疲憊不堪,甚至導致精神或情緒崩潰。

  • Sometimes, treating exhaustion with some rest and relaxation, eating healthy, getting lots of sleep, and exercising regularly isn't gonna be enough.

    有時後,用休息和放鬆的時間、健康飲食、充足睡眠並規律運動來治療疲憊感是不夠的。

  • It's important that you get to the root of the problem so you know the best way to treat it.

    重要的是,你要找到問題的根源,才能夠知道治療它的最佳方法。

  • Do you relate to any of these reasons mentioned here?

    上述任何原因引起了你的共鳴了嗎?

  • What do you plan to do next?

    你接下來打算做什麼?

  • If you're worried about your mental health, reach out to a therapist or a counselor today and get the help you need to deal with your problems in a positive way.

    如果你是擔心自己的心理健康,今天就向治療師或諮詢師聯絡,讓自己獲得以正向方式應付自己問題的援助。

  • And who knows?

    誰知道呢?

  • It might just bring back the skip in your step again.

    它或許正好可能讓你的腳步再次變得輕盈。

Do you feel tired all the time but don't know why?

你是否總是不明緣由地感到疲倦?

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋